Northrop Grumman Technology Services is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to work at Langley AFB in Hampton, VA. Duties will include maintaining smooth operation of multi-user computer systems including coordination with network administrators, software developers, testers , systems users and commercial vendors. The team will be aligned into two groups:
Infrastructure Services: maintains basic IT services that allow other applications to function
Management Services: manages the tools needed to update, manage and monitor the system
Roles & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Work as part of a team to design, develop, implement and transition capabilities requires by the client to meet their operational requirements
Perform systems engineering and integration within an agile development process
Develop high-level and detailed system artifacts in accordance with DoD architecture framework
Develop recommendations to introduce solutions, products, services and best practices to fit customer needs.
Knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following: Identification, Authorization, Authentication (IAA), Domain Name System (DNS), Asset management, Patch management, Auditing & System Logs, Linux and/or Windows Operating System Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related STEM field plus 6 years of relevant experience or Master's Degree in STEM field plus4 years relevant experience OR 10 years relevant experience in lieu of a degree
- Knowledge and experience with virtual machines.
- Knowledge and experience with mass storage technologies.
- Current TOP SECRET clearance with ability to obtain SCI.
- Security+ Certification.
- US Citizenship is required for this position.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Services Oriented Architectures.
- Knowledge and/or experience with secure virtualized techniques (VMWare)
- Air Force DCGS experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO
. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.