Company Job Title: Systems Administrator, SR
Clearance:TS/SCILocation: Springfield, VA
Reports To:Director, Technical OperationsFLSA Status:Exempt, Full Time, Regular Summary:
· The Junior Systems Administrator Senior
will support the ITEMS EM/CSS.. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Applies Cyber Security Engineering and Network Security Engineering expertise to optimize enterprise protection posture
· Recommends and participates in activities that prevent repeated vulnerability assessment finding
· Contributes to the deliverables for this WBS element Troubleshoots software, hardware, and network issues, and addresses trouble tickets and service tasks.
· Configures web/database/mail/ftp servers, firewalls, VPN, etc.,manages DNS records, SSL Certificates, crontab entries, and Linux!Windows user accounts.
· Monitoring and supporting ticket workflows
· Discrepancy reporting Non-Essential Duties:
· Other duties as assigned Supervisory Responsibilities:
· NONE Minimum Qualifications:
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· Bachelors degree required and 10 years of related experience
· Experience with Enterprise Cross Domain Solution (ECDS)
· Experience monitoring operational activities of all networks
· Experience with Cross Domain Solution Reachdown
· Expereince with Windows and/or Unix/Linux server administration in either or both physical and virtualized environments.
· IASAE I: CISSP (or Associate), CASP CE, CSSLP
· TS/SCI required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Familiarity with AWS
· Familiarity with Windows Active Directory and Group Policy Objects, working knowledge of concepts such as TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, firewalls, Local and Wide Area Networks, experience with Storage Area Networks and Network Attached Storage, and knowledge of databases (SQL, Oracle, etc) . Diversity:
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce. Ethics:
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values. Physical Demands:
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Work Environment :
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise. Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.