|Systems Administrator, Senior LINUX|
|USA DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA Washington|
|Networks & Telecommunication Services|
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great nation's security.
ManTech is currently seeking experienced Windows Systems Administrators for a cutting edge program in Washington, DC.
Candidates must currently possess a SECRET clearance.
ManTech seeks several self-starting individuals with the technical and general professional skills required to support development, maintenance, and continual upgrades of a multi-OS environment supporting the United States Naval Observatory network modernization project. Serving on-site with the client’s government and contractor staff members, the candidate must demonstrate the following skills, experience, and credentials:
1) Demonstrated expertise in the domains of information assurance (IA) and RHEL 7 with SELinux environment computing.
2) Experience applying Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs) to RHEL systems.
3) Experience reviewing security findings (e.g., from ACAS/Nessus Scans, HBSS Reports, IPS events), researching solutions, and applying configuration or architecture changes to remediate or mitigate the findings.
4) Experience patching RHEL systems.
5) Experience troubleshooting and administering RHEL systems.
6) Demonstrated strength in bash scripting.
1) Experience working within a large, technically oriented workplace.
2) Understanding of segmented Local Area Networks.
3) Experience implementing DNS BIND.
4) Experience implementing Sendmail.
5) Experience implementing Yellowdog Update Manager (YUM)
6) Experience implementing LVM storage.
Degrees: Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field or equivalent experience.
Major Certifications: RHCE preferred. CompTIA Security+ required.
Years of Experience: 8.
|Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.|
|Equivalent Experience/Education |
|10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree |
07-09 years w/Masters Degree
|ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.|