The Systems Administrator is responsible for assisting in managing and maintaining CRDF Global’s cloud applications and their supporting systems/tools. The main cloud applications at CRDF Global are Costpoint Essentials for accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, planning, contracts, procurement, human resource management, recruiting and talent management. Additionally, CRDF Global also uses Formstack for external data collection, Concur for travel & expense, and Fluxx for grantmaking. This position can be onsite in our Arlington, Virginia office or remote only with occasional travel to the Arlington office.
This position, part of the internal IT team, is responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of these systems including upgrades, patching, installations, debugging issues, working with end users and functional teams to implement solutions and address issues.
- Maintain, administer, and support Costpoint, Concur, Fluxx, Formstack and other cloud applications, including maintenance, and overall health of the production and development environments
- Maintain a working knowledge of the front-end application screens, functions, and job processing and how these tie to the database tables and other applications, functions, and processes
- Collaborate with functional managers in Finance, Talent Management, Operations, and Operations Support departments to ensure the systems meet their needs, including to understand complex reporting requirements and develop reports in compliance with those requirements
- Provide guidance, training, and support on core application functionality
- Manage user setup, permissions, and workflows
- Troubleshoot, repair, and escalate user issues
- Create and maintain application documentation, standards, and procedures
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and related tools
- Function as part of the IT Team supporting enterprise and user needs, as required
- 5+ years prior experience with Deltek/Costpoint systems as a functional expert or administrator, including an understanding of Costpoint tables, relationships, core structures, modules, and functionality
- Prior experience in systems administration
- Familiarity with Fluxx and/or Concur is desirable
- Good working knowledge of databases (MS SQL) and Web Logic
- Ability to create custom reports; report writing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, accounting, or IT field required
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively as a member of a team and with multiple levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines
- U.S. work authorization is required
CRDF Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) CRDF Global provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
CRDF Global offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.