Working at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is about leading and winning the right way - for customers, for employees, and as a global citizen. We offer our global workforce the opportunities to:
•Experience what it means to win as a professional.
•Discover a mosaic of career opportunities in a culture of open doors and open minds.
•Connect with colleagues who are the best and brightest in their fields.
•Collaborate with purpose to develop products and deliver services that will change the world.
•Be part of a socially and environmentally responsible, multicultural organization.
We are committed to conducting business with the highest integrity, which means working to benefit each community in which we operate. HPE is committed to winning the right way.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals to join our team in a broad variety of positions supporting a customer at Offutt AFB. The contract will provide mission critical, integrated, operational support for the IT infrastructure essential to the current and evolving missions for the customer.
IT Operations and Maintenance, Engineering, and Applications Support.
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
• Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
• Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
• Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
• Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives.
• Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
• Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
• Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
• Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
• Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
• Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value.
• Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learnings are documented and shared.
• Role models Knowledge sharing and re-use within practice or profession.
•Proactively encourages membership and contributions of others to professional community. Uses professions to meet the relevant certification and professional standards.
• Associates degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline, with a minimum of 5 - 8 years relevant industry experience; 3 years additional experience may be substituted for Associates degree
• Ability to interact with employees at all levels
• CompTIA Security+ or equivalent
• ITIL v3 Foundation
** The candidate hired for this position must be a US Citizen with an active top secret security clearance with eligibility for SCI- or - must be capable of maintaining/obtaining a TS/SCI clearance by the end of the three month phase-in period of the contract**
• Knowledge and Skills
• Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
• Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
• Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
• Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area.
• Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
• Experience deploying and maintaining SharePoint 2010/2013.
• Familiar with Windows Server 2008/2008 R2, Windows Server 2012/2012 R2.
• Familiar with how to use VMware for load/capacity analysis, trend monitoring, resource utilization, systems analysis, automated systems design, system development cycles and concepts.
• Possess at least 1 related IT certification (e.g. MCSE, MCSA, etc.)