Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
CSRA supports the United States Coast Guard (USCG) TISCOM - TESS program which provides critical services and support to meet the demands of the USCG mission. TISCOM - TESS responsibilities include providing reliable enterprise IT services and responsive technical support for Coast Guard men and women around the globe as it develops, deploys, and supports the information technology (IT) infrastructure for the USCG networks for land, aviation, and sea based assets. Requirements include O&M of existing systems to engineering/deployment of new capabilities.
CSRA-s TISCOM - TESS program is an environment that mixes physical and virtual technologies, utilizing a collaboration of many different vendors. TISCOM - TESS sets precedence for IT policies and procedures for the entire enterprise, supporting over 65,000 users in a Windows Active Directory architecture. A fast paced atmosphere, TISCOM - TESS is always looking towards the future with opportunities to deliver its users with the best tools and support.
Currently, we are seeking a Systems Administrator in VA. The selected candidate must hold a government security clearance, per contract requirements (Clearance Level: Secret).
* Verify all 2008R2 and 2012R2 servers are present and up-to-date, refresh as needed
* Check Certificate Services for new Root/Intermediate Certificate Issuances and notify Service Manager
* Review SCOM Alerts for expired Certificates, notify and coordinate resolution with system owners for all Enterprise Assets/Services.
* Verify that all OCSP and EDMS web services are available and running.
* Managing Group Policy (GPO) creation and modifications
* Review all SCOM health monitoring performance related reports.
* Check all OCSP and EDMS servers; HDD space, patch deployments, and GPO resolution.
* Perform Active Directory Trust monitoring
* Manage and perform sites and services maintenance
* Perform DC builds and rebuilds
* Perform Active Directory backup and restore
* Assist with troubleshooting of all escalated issues
* Create and update documentation and process improvements
* Respond to and resolve incident tickets for Directory Services and Identity Mgmt issues
* Provide after-hour support and on-call support as required
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
* BA or equivalent + 5 years related experience, or MA + 3 years related experience
* Active SECRET
* 5+ years- experience with Group Policy to include domain, server, computer, applications and user support
* 5+ years- experience supporting Active Directory Server 2008R2 and 2012R2 and key infrastructure components to include Active Directory Sites and Services, replication throughout an Active Directory forest, DNS and DHCP
* 5+ years- experience with problem identification and resolution
* 5+ years- experience configuring and managing servers, both physical and virtual (HyperV and VmWare)
* 5+ years- experience supporting and understanding an environment using two factor authentication using Public Key Infrastructure
* Familiarity of System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
* Previous experience supporting DOD PKI and an Enterprise PKI infrastructure
* Understanding of DOD STIGS and methods for enforcing STIGS through Group Policy
* Familiarity managing systems using PowerShell (scripting with PowerShell a plus)
* Versatile and flexible and capable of assisting other Tier 3 teams within the overall, larger Enterprise support team
It would be great if you also had:
* Experience using enterprise level ticket routing system (Remedy preferred)
* Good Microsoft Office skills
* Familiarity of other systems: System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), GoodLink Mobile messaging, McAfee-s suite of security products, CommVault
Other qualifications include:
* Detail-oriented and able to organize information
* Strong customer service and oral/written communication skills required.
* Ability to work independently and produce results, given general priorities, required.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Alexandria - 7323 Telegraph Rd (VAC212)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.