Your systems administration and leadership experience is needed to support a Federal Project in Lakewood, CO
. As a Systems Administrator - Team Lead,
you will join an IT team focused on Microsoft Cloud technologies centered on Office365. In this role, you will provide expert technical services in architecting, designing, implementing and the operational management of the Enterprise Active Directory (EAD) Services environment comprised of Microsoft Windows 2012R2, Active Directory, and various component services. Our client supports a Federal Agency with a mission to protect and manage the Nation's natural resources and cultural heritage. This is a multi-year contract with a feel-good purpose. Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Per our Client Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
and be able to pass the client's background check. Responsibilities
- Technical team leadership
- Directory Services
- PKI Services
- DNS Name Resolution Services
- Cross Organization Federated Authentication Services
- Directory Synchronization Services
- IT Infrastructure Planning, Architectural Design and Implementation Services
- Asset Management and Compliance Reporting Services
- Operations and Maintenance Services
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- 8 years of *RECENT* Senior Active Directory Engineer experience in Microsoft Azure Active Directory, PKI, DNS, GPO's, and SAML
- Management experience as a technical team lead
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting
- Solid PKI experience
- Expert level knowledge with Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client's background check
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-JS1