Description Job Description:
Plan, test, and execute builds, testing, and deployment of system and software releases. Primary Responsibilities
- Review and interpret designs to ensure operability, endpoint protection, conformance to interface standards, and adherence to security requirements.
- Implement baseline configuration changes, additions, and deletions.
- Conduct analyses of network usage, user complaints, traffic interruptions, hardware and software capabilities, and other relevant factors. Services include, but are not limited to, service life-cycle maintenance of databases, implementing reporting features, correcting database errors, modifying databases performing upgrades, and user training.
- Create, update and comply with SOPs and other documentation.
- TS/SCI with Poly.
- This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
- Windows/UNIX Systems Administration to Including Active Directory Domain Services (DNS, DHCP, GPO Management) as well as Active Directory Certificate Services; Configure and manage WSUS/SCCM for patching and application management.
- Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience.
- The experience can be a combination of degree and work history.
- This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associates and 8 years, a Bachelors and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
- Cisco. Juniper. Security+ CompTIA commercial certification (or higher, such as CISSP, etc.).
- Windows and UNIX/Linux.
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, Configuring Advanced Server 2012 Services.
PHX2External Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.