Syneren seeks a full-time Systems Administrator & IT Services Lead (SA/IT/SL) to lead a junior IT Support Technician in providing IT support to employees assigned to HQ Syneren. The SA/IT/SL will provide network and desktop hardware and software installation services, perform application testing and end-user training, and perform troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of IT systems and related equipment. The ideal candidate thrives in a team atmosphere, has leadership experience, takes pride in his/her work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach. They must have the ability to work independently, and as a member of a team. Ideally, a customer focused, self-driven, and results oriented team player with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new environments and technology. Ideal candidate also has familiarity with the enterprise IT “state of the art”, and is prepared to provide thorough research and recommendations relating to upgrading IT services, to include incorporation of cloud-based and hybrid on-premise/in-cloud solutions. Ideal candidate also has familiarity with ISO 20000 standards and practices, and can manage documentation to illustrate adherence to these standards.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2008 / 2012R2, Active Directory, GPO, File Server, NTFS, Print services
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server High Availability and Hyper-V Cluster is a big Plus.
- Experience with Office 365 Administration Exchange Online as well as SharePoint Administration
- Maintain multiple websites on IIS, Apache, Nginx Administration
- Experience to manage network with Multiple VLANs and SSL Tunnel and managed switches, Access Points
- Architecting, design and deployment IT solution for diverse requirements
- Familiarity with CMMI, ITSM, ITIL, frameworks and standards. Experience with ISO 20000, NIST 800-171 is big plus
- Mid-level Linux Administration (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Hands-on experience with Image Creation (Windows Deployment Kit, Windows AIK)
- AWS (amazon web services) administration, EC2 and S3
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining all manner of server hardware and associated equipment, including servers, UPS, iSCSI, RAID
- General knowledge of storage technologies such iSCSI, NAS, RAID, ACLs, and snapshots, backup concepts. Experience with FREENAS is plus
- Knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards such 802. 1q, 802.1X, IPsec Tunneling, DMZ; Cisco switching, Cisco Meraki Wireless
- Network Monitoring and log server: PRTG, Wireshark, Kiwi, OMSA (Dell)
- Experience with VoIP, Specially Vonage and Linksys phones
- Maintain and configuration Barracuda VPN
- Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus
- Ability to write typical system administration scripts in PowerShell, Bash.
- Good working technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards such as Ethernet, LAN, Wireless, VPN, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP
- General Administration of Alfresco, WordPress, Joomla, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Have Experience with Skype for Business, WebEx, At Conference
- Sophos encryption and BitLocker for different operation systems and troubleshooting
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience with Windows 10
- MS Office, 2013, 2016 including Outlook configuration and troubleshooting.
Formal Education & Certification:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies, or related field, and at least 3 years of related experience.
- MCSA, MCSE is a big plus
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
About Syneren: Syneren Technologies Corporation is a leading provider of technology solutions for the government and commercial sectors. Our broad services cover an array of disciplines, including Hardware and Systems Engineering, Software Development and Testing, IT Systems Support, Independent Testing and Evaluation (IV&V) and Program Support. Notably our innovative and effective solutions are delivered consistently by a highly qualified staff and management team.
Syneren Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer www.dhs.gov/E-VerifyE-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.