Our client has an immediate need for a Systems Administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems Management, or Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience with middleware products and administration
- Installing/Configuring/Administering/Patching Open-Source middleware like tomcat, Apache, Liferay, Alfresco, Open LDAP, WebSphere and WebLogic Application Servers
- Deploying and maintaining web applications on middleware servers including JDBC, JMS, and JNDI
- Experience installing/Configuring the SSL certificates on proxy servers
- Experience with DevOps scripts and tools like ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible
- Managing and Troubleshooting SMTP Mail Issues
- Understanding Application Monitoring tools is Plus - App Dynamics, Splunk, MoogSoft
- Analyzing and troubleshoot application errors related to Java & .Net Applications
- Experience with network setup around middleware servers
- 24x7 Production Support and participate in Disaster recovery exercise
- Experience writing Linux/UNIX Shell Scripts, Windows scripts is plus
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable federal, state, and local laws applicable to ConsultUSA.
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit www.consultusa.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ConsultUSA_Jobs