- Maintains network devices, servers, desktops and software programs including, but not limited to: VMware ESXi, VMware Horizon View, Active Directory, Group Policies, Office365, Windows File Servers & Clustering, DNS/DHCP Servers, Dell VxRail, Web Filtering appliances, Cisco routers/switches/firewalls.
- Troubleshoots and recommends/implements solutions on server, network, and security.
- Provides weekly status updates and escalates project risks to management.
- Coordinates server maintenance and provisioning activities. Facilitates vendor service and system upgrades with project management teams and users, as required, to ensure system availability.
- Builds and maintains network, server and other server related peripherals.
- Creates and maintains policies, standards, and procedures for IT systems.
- Provides second level desktop support for company-wide issues.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
5 years server experience.
Strong working knowledge of VMware virtual environments and Storage Area Networks.
Knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP and OSPF.
Experience with Cisco VoIP phone systems is preferred.
Experience with Horizon View is preferred.
Understanding of ITIL principles
ITSM tools (Service Now, Zendesk, etc.