What you will do
As an ELEVI employee, you will have demonstrated proficiency in administering the Linux Operating System, VMWare, and Windows Operating System. Strong understanding of basic Window’s functions to include account administration, Active Directory, file sharing, and other common administrative activities. Desired Candidates must have experience working in and supporting a customer service organization and have experience using common system monitoring such as Zabbix.
You will need
• VMware – Experience will vSphere Client/vSphere Web Client & View Client
• Centrify – Work with Active Directory in non-Windows environments
• SSH – Experience with remote command execution
• RDP – Work with Remote Desktop Connection to administer accounts
• McAfee ePO – Experience with security management software
• Experience with Power shell, Perl, and Linux scripting (csh, ksh, bash)
• Working knowledge of NiFi and DDS
• Experience with CentOS and Openstack
• Experience with common Linux commands such as mv, passwd, rm, useradd
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Clearance Required
ELEVI Associates Overview
The word ELEVI \ 'eh•lay•vee' \ which comes from the Italian language and means “to Maximize” is exemplary of our mission: Maximize the benefits of technology to satisfy the mission and business needs of our clients.
ELEVI, as a “Business Enabler,” provides IT-based solutions to mission and business needs by integrating leading-edge technology into the everyday operations of organizations allowing them to focus on what's important to them– the business of doing business– not the technology that is intended to support them and make businesses work more efficiently. As a multi-dimensional company, three integrated business units provide the necessary People, Processes and Tools to support our customers:
• IT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: Consulting / Planning / Engineering / Implementation / Support
• TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS & SUPPORT: Value Added Reseller of IT Hardware & Software Products
• IT STAFFING SOLUTIONS: IT Staff Augmentation services including Contract, Contract-to-Hire & Direct Placement
Our Commitment - As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, ELEVI Associates, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers.