Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
Perspecta has an immediate need for a Systems Administrator, Level 1 in Annapolis Junction, Md.
The Level 1 System Administrator (SA) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution for all of the clients
- Responds to internal and external IT Service Requests for IT service on both Unix and NT servers.
- Provides user notification of receipt of Web- or email-submitted requests.
- Logs and tracks inquiries using service request management database, and maintains history records and related documentation.
- Promptly categorizes, generates, routes and escalates, when necessary, customer requests that are escalated beyond the ITSC area of responsibility.
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Must possess an active and current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Five (5) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- Requires A+ and/or .Net certification.
- At least two (2) years experience in the following:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a ticket management system like Remedy, is not required, but is a plus.
- Unix experience is not required, but is a plus.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).