67 yr old organization looking for a special someone to fill a void. Loves long term relationships and doing community service. Serious inquiries only, please.
We love people who love people. Our job is to do more than help with finances, we create connections that last a lifetime.
If you truly have a passion for helping others, you'll fall in love with us.
Job Description Position Basics:
What you'll do as our Systems Administrator:
- Hours: M-F 8:00-5:00p, rotating Saturdays 8:45-2:00p.
- Some nights and weekends as needed.
What's in it for you as our Systems Administrator :
- Serves as initial contact for Systems Support, including but not limited to hardware/software, VoIP telephony and off-site disaster recovery systems
- Address security issues and concerns discovered in vulnerability assessments, PEN testing, internal audits, and NCUA examinations.
- Maintain and monitor security logs.
- Responsible for physical and virtual server maintenance and upgrades as needed
- Responsible for renewing and maintaining digital certificates and domain names
- Setup/install workstations and printer management.
- Travel to branches and perform equipment installations and repairs as needed
- Assist with preparation and implementation of long-term projects
- Exposure to multiple IT disciplines
- Training and ongoing coaching to learn and develop highly desired tech skills
- An environment that focuses on people, not just profits
- Full Benefits Package, Sundays off, 10 paid holidays
- All the coffee your heart desires
- Halfway decent potlucks
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field plus five years of relevant experience OR preferred IT certifications (MCSE, CCNA or VCP) may be substituted for degree
- Extensive knowledge and experience with all current Microsoft desktop and server Operating Systems
- Experienced with managing a virtual environment, utilizing VMWare and SAN storage
- Extensive knowledge and experience with desktop and server hardware
- Experienced with managing Microsoft Group Policy
- Experienced with managing Microsoft Exchange Server
- Experience managing data and server backups
Nice to Have:
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP networks and VoIP telephony
- Basic knowledge and experience with Microsoft IIS and SQL Server
- Experienced with managing a WAN environment
- Basic knowledge and experience with Cisco routers, switches and firewalls
- Experience managing OS and security updates using a centralized Patch Management solution
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.