Alpharetta, GA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
role in ALPHARETTA, GA
with DURATION: 6 - 12 MONTHS (POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION & CONVERSION IN TO FULL-TIME / PERMANENT)NOTE: REMOTE TILL DECEMBER 2020 AND NEEDED ONSITE FROM JANUARY 2021 ONWARDSJOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for the technical delivery of Premier Ancillary products - includes Positive Pay, Transactional and Audit logging, Collections and routing solutions to end users in the banking financial services industry. The individual oversees all technical aspects of the product including server administrations, database administration, performs technical implementations, application installations/upgrades, application monitoring, server monitoring, daily processing status and works directly with internal clients to provide support for the product. The position is responsible for researching/resolving critical problems to ensure a high level of Client satisfaction and retention.
The individual oversees all technical aspects of the product and works directly with internal Clients to provide support and installation and technical implementations for the product. The position is responsible for server administration, database administration, researching/resolving critical problems to ensure a high-level of client satisfaction and retention.
- *Oversees all technical aspects of the data mining/data warehousing (Business Analytics) products offering including ad-hoc reports writing, server administration, database administration, internal customer support/troubleshooting, setup, installation, training, upgrades, advanced support, daily monitoring, troubleshooting and daily processing/daily updates.
- *Tracks and monitors daily processing and troubleshoots daily processing issues to ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met. Ensures daily updates, jobs & tasks are completed in accordance with client expectations and commitments.
- *Completes department cross-training as required to ensure familiarity with the servers, databases and applications used to deliver the product solution to end users.
- *Answers technical questions related to the product in order to support the sales staff, Account Managers, Service Managers and Client Services staff.
- *Provides technical support to resolve client issues.
- *Assists client services team with troubleshooting report writing errors, connectivity issues and program errors.
- *Maintains outstanding issues list ensuring outstanding issues receive regular follow up and the status is tracked and updated regularly.
- *Assists in the planning and design of products throughout all stages of the product life cycle.
- *Research new product ideas or enhancements to existing products.
- *Provide product support to internal departments and external clients upon special request.
- *Recommend new product ideas.
- *Work with other internal departments to effectively market products.
- Simulates or recreates customer problems to resolve user operating difficulties.
- Discusses problems or inquiries with other department personnel and offers technical assistance and insures proper handling and follow-up.
- Assists the Client Services team with researching and investigating the technical portion of customer suggestions for enhancements and insures proper handling and follow-up.
- Documents problems and corrective procedures.
- Works with development personnel to determine problem solutions.
- Attends on-going training to achieve level of technical skill needed to solve more complex problems.
- Perform other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities. ABOUT THE ROLE
This product solutions that make up this role provide financial institutions the ability to view historical transactional and audit data through a front-end GUI. In addition to maintaining the infrastructure for a positive pay solution, collections management system and executive overview reporting.
All of these technologies run on a Windows environment. The candidate must have a strong Microsoft OS, SQL and db2 foundation.
This is a rewarding and challenging opportunity for the right candidate to be actively involved with the technical side of delivering a high value product solution to our clients. Client offers full benefits including health insurance, 401k, stock purchase plan, competitive pay, flexible work arrangements and numerous other perks. ABOUT OUR BUSINESS
The Enterprise Technology Group's Integrated Server Group functions as the application subject matter experts and is responsible for managing all aspects of the server based applications utilized by our clients ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setup, troubleshoot and maintain day-to-day activities within the ISG Ancillary group
- Work with client services, infrastructure group and product management to maintain product stability
- Minimum of five years work-related experience. Must be able to make decisions, resolve problems using experience and professional judgment, follow specific instructions, perform repeatable technical product implementations, manage multiple implementation projects simultaneously and possess effective multi-tasking skills. Must show a demonstrated work history of learning technical software applications, processes and procedures as well as performing technical product implementations.
- A team player
- A quick learner
- Detailed oriented
- Work well with others
- Have strong communications skills (verbal and written) with special attention to technical content
- Have effective problem solving skills
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Possess strong retention skills
- Have analytical problem solving ability
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Windows servers, including hardware and software
- Be able to take ownership of job duties & responsibilities as well as work independently with minimal supervision and oversight
- Microsoft SQL 2008 & higher
- Microsoft SQL Query Language
- Microsoft Server 2012 & higher
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- FTP file movements and file transmissions
- Working knowledge of network connectivity including basic connectivity troubleshooting
- Technical product implementations (includes SQL DBA & Windows Server administration functions)
- Automated file processing
- A wide variety of 3rd party programs and applications
- Power Shell knowledge
- Previous experience with Fiserv Premier and other 3rd party data mining/data warehousing applications and products or previous experience in banking or financial services industry also preferred.
: Bachelor's Degree in computer science and/or related field required. Equivalent work experience may be substituted. FUNCTIONAL AREA SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE
: Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process, with a working knowledge of the organization and intermediate technical skills required to complete assignments. Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com