Responsible for maintaining applicable information systems and hardware/software configurations.
- Responsibilities include:
- System backup/recovery
- Basic software and library management
- Cybersecurity standards
- Operating computer systems in different operating environments, sizing, performance, tuning, hardware/software trouble shooting and resource allocation
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) Risk Management Framework, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and, application of information assurance vulnerability alert (IAVA) and Information assurance vulnerability management (IAVM) program
- Secret Security Clearance required (U.S. Citizenship required)
- At least 3-5 years hands-on technical experience with System Administration duties.
- Required Certifications: MCSA or MCITP or MCSE plus baseline certification as stipulated in DoD 8570.01 and DoD 8570.01-M
- Preferred Certifications: VMWare Certified Professional. Work experience as described above plus at least 1 year experience in managing virtualized systems can be taken in-lieu of this certificate.
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- 120 hours of PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Personal & Family leave
- Employee discount programs and more
For more details and to apply, go to our website by clicking this link here - https://katmaicorp.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/597
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. https://katmaicorp.com/life-at-katmai/#equal_opportunity