Description Job Description:
Leidos is searching for a self-starter to work on our team as a Systems Administrator to assist in setting up and maintains computer systems.
- Analyzes system faults and trouble-shoots and runs diagnostic tests on operating systems and hardware to detect problems.
- Investigates and selects methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Performs preventive maintenance on the operating systems as well as repair to system/environment problems.
- Administers system/environment solutions for multiple projects with varying schedules.
- May interface with vendors for trouble calls.
- Answer Service Desk tickets
- Maintain Servers and Network
- Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 2+ years' experience, or 6+ years of operating systems experience.
- TS/SCI clearance required
External Referral Bonus: Ineligible Potential for Telework:
No Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Travel:
No Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Day Requisition Category:
Professional Job Family:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.