Description Job Description:
Unleash your talents at Leidos! Grow and advance rapidly in your career by letting Leidos challenge you with world toughest technical problems.
Leidos has an opportunity for a Systems Administrator at Hurlburt Field, FL. Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance
in order to be considered.Work Location
- Hurlburt Field FloridaJob Summary
The job of the Systems Administrator is to apply network / systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware, software, or network / system functional specifications, and design, develop, test and modify computer systems and programs based on user or design specifications. Many of the systems are unique, one of a kind, custom built prototypes that are continually changing and evolving to meet mission needs. The Systems administrator will provide support in a Top Secret Special Compartment Information (TS/SCI) classified environment which is technically complex, has little government provided documentation and limited OEM documentation. Shift work and some travel required.Primary Responsibilities
- Administration and maintenance support for systems, end user devices and applications such FalconView, Google Earth, Zeus, Info Path, Chat applications such as MiRC and Pidgin, and standard Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimal server and database archive support will also be required.
- Update and monitor application performance and provide data management for devices including, but not limited to, end user devices, servers, and database archives.
- Support additional systems including, but not limited to, Secret networks such as SIPRnet, TS/SCI networks and internal voice systems.
- Exercise good analytic and problem solving skills when restoring outages and connectivity issues and do so under extremely tight time constraints.
- Ability to add a new part or capability to an existing design or system. Work oftentimes involves improving a capability or parts performance through changes in technology or improved versions of the part or equipment.
- Assist with determining technical solutions for presentation to the government customer.
- Troubleshoot quickly and exercise work independently.
- Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 3+ years of related experience (Experience and Certifications will be considered in lieu of degree).
- Current CompTIA Security+ certification (DoD 8570.01) required
- Must have a current TS/SCI security Clearance.
- Military C4ISR (Command, Control, Computers, Communication, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) experience required.
- Experience with both Windows Server 2k12/2k16 and Windows 10 administration.
- Excellent communication skills in team environments as well as on individual projects are mandatory.
- Must possess the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to end users and management.
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage multiple priorities along with a strong work ethic required.
- Military experience in a computer-related career field/discipline.
- Experience with SCCM desktop management suite.
- Experience with virtual desktop brokers, such as VMWare View or Citrix XenDesktop.
- Experience with SecureView, XenApp, NetScaler and NetApp.
- Certifications such as MCSA/MCSE, Server+, CITRIX, NetApp, and ITIL v3.
- Experience deploying production virtual environments (e.g. thin clients).
- Experience with Windows software packaging and deployment automation.
- Operational experience supporting UAV's, specifically Predator or Reaper.
- Prior military or civilian DoD experience with Air Operations