The Systems Administrator is responsible for providing a full range of IT support and technology services for our client-s internal infrastructure. Services include administration, maintenance and implementation of enterprise infrastructure including servers, networks, helpdesk, devices and applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform on-site technical & network support.
* Analyzing system logs and identifies potential issues with computer systems.
* Overseeing computer security and anti-virus updates etc.
* Develop, maintain, and monitor all server backups and iron mountain distributions.
* Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
* User administration (setup and maintaining account).
* Assists in the planning, design, and implementation of various systems including desktop PC-s, servers, network equipment, and software applications.
* Assists in the migration of application and services to new hardware.
* Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
* Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
* Quickly arrange repair for hardware in event of hardware failure.
* Maintain FTP accounts/file transfers and assist clients with access issuesSPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
* Must have hands on experience knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 and 2016, VMWare, SAN Storage, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013/2016, and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and 2016.
* Must have experience building a server from scratch, including hardware installation and OS installation
* Knowledge of working with Microsoft PowerShell would be a plus
* Must have a good understanding of Active Directory and Windows Server knowledge
* Must have the ability to manage file permissions on a windows server
* Experience in VMWare vSphere and iSCSI SAN maintenance is a must
* Knowledge and experience using KACE or an ITSM (IT Service Management Software).
* Have basic working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, and GPO's
* Must have strong experience supporting Windows in a corporate environment, Mac Desktops would be a plus.
* Should have the ability to provide technical guidance to Helpdesk Technicians
* Must have a basic understanding of networking
* Knowledge of backups in an enterprise is a plus
* Should be able to manage a project from research to implementation
* Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **