The Systems Administrator is responsible for providing a full range of IT support and technology services for our client's internal infrastructure. Services include administration, maintenance and implementation of enterprise infrastructure including servers, networks, helpdesk, devices and applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform on-site technical network support.
* Analyzing system logs and identifies potential issues with computer systems.
* Overseeing computer security and anti-virus updates etc.
* Develop, maintain, and monitor all server backups and iron mountain distributions.
* Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
* User administration (setup and maintaining account).
* Assists in the planning, design, and implementation of various systems including desktop PC?s, servers, network equipment, and software applications.
* Assists in the migration of application and services to new hardware.
* Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
* Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
* Quickly arrange repair for hardware in event of hardware failure.
* Maintain FTP accounts/file transfers and assist clients with access issues.SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
* Must have hands on experience knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 and 2016, VMWare, Office 365, and preferably Microsoft Azure.
* Must have experience building a server from scratch, including hardware installation and OS installation
* Knowledge of working with Microsoft PowerShell would be a plus
* Must have a good understanding of Active Directory and Windows Server knowledge
* Must have the ability to manage file permissions on a windows server
* Experience in VMWare vSphere and iSCSI SAN maintenance is a must
* Have basic working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, and GPO's
* Must have strong experience supporting Windows in a corporate environment, Mac Desktops would be a plus.
* Must have a basic understanding of networking
* Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
* Good Team player with the ability to work well with others
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **