Job ID: 2114323 Location:
ALBUQUERQUE , NM , US Date Posted:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
Top SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCIPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking a System Administrator for the Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) program. This position is to support the Space and Missile Systems Center Advanced Systems & Development Directorate (SMC/ AD) to develop, deploy, modernize, and expand the EDIS program and its customers. The position is located in Albuquerque, NM.
Key responsibilities are:
- Managing the organization's servers, desktop and mobile equipment
- Ensure that email and data storage networks work properly
- Ensure that employees' workstations are working efficiently and stay connected to the central computer network
- Manage telecommunication networks
- Assist network architects design and analyze network models
- Participate in decisions about buying future hardware or software to upgrade the organization's network
- Bachelors and five years or more experience
- Masters and tree or more years of experience
- PhD and 0 years of experience
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- CompTIA A+ or equivalent certification required for DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level 2 compliance
- Proven hardware/software troubleshooting experience
- Experience with common software and operating systems
- Knowledge of IT support best practices
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.