Job ID: 2203279 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development and deployment, targeting and intelligence analysis, systems engineering and integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community (IC) is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives, while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC's National Intelligence Community (NIC) Business Unit, USG Mission and Information Technology Division is seeking a Systems Administrator who will provide technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination for application projects. As a Systems Administrator, you will also perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshoot all supported servers in response to service tickets, which includes, but is not limited to, server failures and full system outage. Qualifications
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Five (5) or more years of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following systems administration activities:
- Establishing server baseline
- Coordinating server installation and creating and/or updating asset management, ensuring the integrity of asset management record
- Configuring, building, monitoring, updating/upgrading, and maintaining and administering servers
- Responding to, troubleshooting, analyzing, isolating and resolving issues identified by a change request or trouble ticket in a timely manner
- Recommending hardware upgrades and replacements for consideration
- Performing operating system software updates and upgrades
- Providing technical configuration, setup, and installation services for application products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in systems administration
- Utilizing various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and Unix
- Working within an AWS or other cloud environment
- Utilizing Microsoft Active Directory
- Utilizing Microsoft Windows Server
- Using VMware and its tools
- Certifications: CompTIA Security+, RedHat Linux certified, or VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion , which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom .
My SAIC Benefits.