Aurora, CO Security Clearance Requirement:
Current Top Secret (will consider current secret with eligibility to upgrade to TS/SCI) Location:
Relocation assistance will be considered.
We are working directly with a hiring manager to fill multiple positions for Systems Administrators at the junior, mid, and senior levels. The work is full-time/W2 offering benefits and working in support of a DoD IT modernization effort migrating applications to the cloud. Qualified candidates will have experience supporting a data center environment preferably working with the military and leveraging artificial intelligence and automation to optimize infrastructure processes. Work will be performed at Buckley Air Force Base and some business travel may be required. Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
There are multiple openings at the Junior, Mid, and Senior Levels Education and qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- Provide systems administration to a DoD effort to enforce digital transformation
- Support hosting solutions for on-premises and cloud applications and disconnected-state capability to meet unique base-level missions.
- Support a DoD customer and enable digital transformation and IT innovation that provides a foundation for cloud growth.
- Some business travel may be required.
Preferred experience includes:
- U.S. citizenship.
- Current security clearance (Top Secret or TS/SCI preferred and will consider Secret with eligibility to upgrade).
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with systems administration/network administration (years of related experience varies for junior, mid, senior levels).
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux administration.
- Strong understanding of information management and data management.
- Prior experience with NIPRNet and SIPRNet and military unclassified and classified networks.
- Strong scripting skills and familiarity with at least one of the following tools: Python, Ansible, Terraform or PowerShell.
- Virtualization experience.
- Experience working with Agile development teams is desired.
- Network automation skills.
- Experience using commercially available software and other assets to modernize technology infrastructure.
- Prior experience supporting USAF technology infrastructure is desired.
- Amazon Web Services experience including launching, configuring, and managing AWS instances (Windows/Linux).
- Experience configuring virtual security groups, load balancers, and routing.
- Ability to learn new application functionality quickly while launching, configuring, and managing them.
- Troubleshooting expertise and the ability to find solutions to complex problems with limited to no guidance.
- Ability to work with others to develop and execute plans daily that identify key blockers and determine best actions to eliminate them.
- General Linux experience at the intermediate level is desired.
- General Windows experience at the expert level is desired.
- Ability to support business travel, if requested.