S3 is now hiring a Systems Analysis Advisor Phoenix, Arizona Apply directly with your resume by [clicking here]
Advance your career with Strategic Staffing Solutions! We have been connecting talented professionals with world-class companies for decades. S3 is here to help you to find the perfect fit with just the right company. Currently, we are seeking a Systems Analysis Advisor.
We are looking for a dynamic individual that will take the analysis lead in wide range of projects. The candidate will work with Project Managers, Developers, Business Analyst and key business leaders to develop and deploy solutions to meet complex business and system requirements. Our System Analyst will work with industry leading systems and vendors as they support the rapidly changing customer demands for our Medical Group and Onsite Health Customers. Systems Analyst / Analysis - EPIC / EHR / HL7 - Healthcare Job Responsibilities
Systems Analyst / Analysis - EPIC / EHR / HL7 - Healthcare Minimum Requirements
- Analyzes designs and prepares functional specifications for information systems solutions which address business requirements
- Great communicator with ability to summarize complex technical topics for all stakeholders and varying levels of the organization.
- Works closely with business teams to strategize solutions that support short and long term company objectives.
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management at the highest technical level through all phases of the system development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Works closely with client and IT management and staff to identify: application development solutions, new applications or modifications to existing programs, capability to reuse existing code, integration of purchased solutions or a combination there of and the appropriate software development methodology alternatives.
Responsible for facilitating business requirements gathering and translating into system requirements, when required.
- Review Business Requirements and work with and guide business partners to complete business requirements documentation.
- Clearly define systems work scope and objectives based on Business Requirements.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective approach.
- Translate Business Requirements into systems functional specifications and active participant in system design specifications.
- Provide systems expertise to system users, business partners, and other internal/external customers including trouble shooting issues, as well as, identifying and correcting inefficiencies.
- Provides input for test strategies and plans.
Systems Analyst / Analysis - EPIC / EHR / HL7 - Healthcare About Us
- Epic experience is a requirement for this role. Candidates need experience in Resolute, Patient Engagement (MyChart, EpicCareLink, Welcome), and Credit Card integration with those products.
- 5+ years of system analysis, business analysis or development experience includes writing system functional specifications.
- Ability to manage customer requirements and scope discussions.
- Thorough understanding of the system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience with HL7 interface specifications a plus
- Must have ability to exercise independent judgment in planning, organizing, and performing systems analyst tasks. Some independent judgment required in setting priorities of tasks among multiple assigned projects.
- Participate in technical design documents and solution overview documentation
- Experience with Web design or wireframe experience
- Experience with Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence tools
- Experience with reviewing business requirements, system functional requirements and developing systems specifications.
- Strong knowledge of Systems Analyst responsibilities and processes.
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of / experience with QA processes and testing requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least six years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Developer, or related field required.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $260 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit, Michigan. With a composite annual growth rate of 21%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free. It is ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report and is one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and an executive search service to financial institutions, insurance, energy companies, oil/gas, telecommunications, government agencies and retail and health care industries worldwide. It has more than 2,700 consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you're eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
People powered. Customer centered. Community champions.