Publix Super Markets, Inc. is the largest privately-owned food retailer in the nation with more than 1,200 stores and more than 200,000 associates throughout the Southeast. We are associate-owned, proud of our family atmosphere, and consistently named as one of the best companies to work for in America. We are largely debt-free and renowned for our financial performance as well as our premier customer service. Publixs Information Services (I/S) department is located in Lakeland, Florida and Alpharetta, Georgia and employs over 1000 associates. I/S provides the information technology required for all Publix business units including retail stores and all office and warehouse environments. The Publix I/S mission is to maximize the value of information technology to Publix associates and customers. Join the PublixIT Team as a Systems Analyst or Senior Systems Analyst where you will be responsible for leading efforts to develop and support Salesforce Marketing Cloud applications.
Additional responsibilities will include gathering requirements, converting requirements to technical design, development, and implementation while collaborating with other technical and business areas.
- BS in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum offive years experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies and scalability
- Minimum of three years of experience in the creation and execution of Marketing Cloud automations
- Minimum of three years of experience working with Email Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder and Automation Studio
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions and building custom integrations on Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other certifications, required.
- Customize Salesforce applications using custom objects, workflows, validations and formulas while adhering to Salesforce best practices
- Experience planning and managing all activities associated with delivering solutions in a large-scale distributed internet facing environment
- Data storage technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure SQL.
- Minimum ofthree years experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
- Experience with responsive web application design and development
Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- 7+ years of full-stack web development experience with the .NET framework 3.5 or above including C#. MVC and Microsoft Entity Framework
- 3+ years of experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like azure App service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream analytics, Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, IoT Hub, application insights etc.
- Strong technical understanding of the .NET Framework
- Strong technical understanding of IIS and other middleware components
- Experience designing and developing websites running in a multi-platform distributed environment
- Strong problem-determination and resolution experience
- Experience and knowledge of problem management, change management, and other I/S processes
- SCRUM or other Agile experience
- Strong passion for developing best in class performance sites and mobile applications
An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
401(k) retirement savings plan
Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
Group dental plan
Group vision plan
Long-term disability insurance
Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
Paycheck direct deposit
Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their managers approval: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).