Job ID: 2205292 Location:
HERNDON , VA , US Date Posted:
Cloud Comp EngrSchedule:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC's National Intelligence Community (NIC) business unit, USG Mission and Information Technology division provides solutions and services supporting digital modernization programs in areas such as system engineering, multi-cloud computing, cyber security, data science and analytics, artificial intelligence/machine learning, quantum computing, application development, SecDevOps, cloud network operations and secure communications.
We are seeking a highly motivated Cloud Systems Analyst
to join our multi-million dollar national intelligence program supporting the Cloud Investment Multi-Cloud Management (CIMM) team. As a contributor to the intelligence community's first multi-cloud initiative, you will be at the epicenter of emergent cloud computing technologies establishing a foundation that will evolve to include all agencies within the IC. The Cloud Systems Analyst will advise in the design and management of cloud systems, applications, policies, and strategy in a cloud-agnostic based architecture. Responsibilities include:
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Evaluating and identifying the optimal cloud solutions for the Government based on mission requirements and incorporating security management and privacy requirements into cloud hardware, software, and applications
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine approach and feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Aggregating, maintaining, analyzing, updating, and reporting on cloud service consumption/ordering, billing, spending, and utilization metrics as well as reporting workload performance metrics such as workload placement, trends, thresholds, alerts, breaches, issues, problems, and recommendations
- Responsible for Program Estimation Review Technique (PERT) analysis
- Lead trend analysis activities utilizing BI (Business Intelligence) tools
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- BS in STEM domain or related field and 2 years of experience in a cloud and/or hybrid environment (4 years of experience in lieu of degree)
- One (1) or more years of demonstrated experience in one or more following activities:
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Services (compute, storage, network, security, administration, automation, application services, databases) in one or more public cloud computing platforms:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS/C2S), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud (GCP), IBM Cloud or Oracle Cloud
- Benefit/cost analysis, data analytics and PERT techniques
- Data Analytics and Visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Microsoft Power BI)
- Demonstrated experience analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design
- Ability to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes
- Strong analysis and quality assessment skills
- Experience working on a multiple cloud platforms
- Experience with a requirements analysis tools and processes
- Experience migrating both custom built and enterprise apps to from on-prem to cloud.
- Experience with successful full life-cycle cloud development projects.
- Team player and has the ability to collaborate with various enterprise teams (application, networking, security) and to develop solutions and resolve issues
- DevSecOps experience on a cloud platform
- Ability to apply principles and techniques of business management, computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis and other methodology as appropriate (e.g. Six Sigma; Rational Unified Process).
- Ability to identifying complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to translate requirements into end-to-end designs for systems that involve multiple interfaces and supporting data repositories.
- Excellent verbal/written communications and the ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Cloud Certifications (Certified Practitioner)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.