- Able to work collaboratively with software engineers, architects and managers
- Expertise in writing technical documents, ability to design via prototyping is a strong plus.
- Skilled in conducting requirements analysis meetings, design sessions and developer walkthroughs.
- Comfortable working with end users and clients.
- Experience designing and developing technical specifications for web applications in .NET.
- Leadership. Problem solving capabilities a must.
This role provides both technical consulting as well as operational support for a variety of applications and technologies. Incumbents are well versed in all phases of applications systems analysis. Formulates or defines system scope and objectives. Recommends best technologies to enhance current systems.
- Develops man-hour estimates for technical components of project.
- Conducts system architecture and business information flow studies.
- Recommends appropriate computer platforms, workstations and communication linkage required to support specific related business processes and information flow.
- Develops technical specifications, system use cases, and wireframes.
- Conducts unit, system, and integration testing.
- Responsible for working company wide in multi-platform environments on multi-project assignments.
Recent experience as a senior level systems analyst to include development of technical specifications, UI design, test and use cases is required and a critical component of this individual's job responsibilities.
This position may be extended or shortened based on available work.
Location = Richmond VA (downtown - no parking provided)
Rate = $50 - $58.50/hr on a W2 contract
Length = 4+ Months