DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by building the country's first
virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world,
it's a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social,
economic and transformative needs of the changing world. Equipped with Boost Mobile and its 9
million customers as the newest part of the DISH brand, we're setting our sights on competing in
the prepaid and postpaid retail wireless market as the nation's fourth facilities-based mobile
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking
for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our
team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
High-level job responsibilities:
This role will work to translate business requirements into system requirements and ensure that the
system is functioning properly to manage the Revenue Assurenace processes across various platforms.
The role will be cross functional working with the business to flush out technical requirements and
working with the vendor to drive the system enhancement details and changes. Additionally, the role
will coordinate any data requirements and functionality with the system architects. Finally, the role will
lead coordination of the testing of the implementation in the system to ensure accuracy of the
deployment. The analyst will therefore need to be able to seamlessly collaborate cross-functionally,
have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong communication skills, as well as excellent critical thinking skills.
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
- Utilize analytical skills to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources (product
owners/business owners etc).
- Take high-level abstract data and dissect it into comprehensible information to create a general
- Create analysis documentation for product teams as well as executives.
- Extract and analyze data to ensure system is meeting functional design requirements
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders, product owners and team
members to analyze information needs.
- Identify opportunities for improving existing processes and ability to implement said changes.
- Be self-motivated, take initiative, and work autonomously.
- 5+ years' experience demonstrating strong analytical skills and understanding of how business
requirements translate into technology solutions
- Experience creating targeted analysis documentation, story maps, sample flows and charts or
other technical docs to support system requirements
- Ability to see and document process flows and user journeys at a macro level, and delving into
the details that matter
- Ability to document requirement gaps in such a manner that they can be fulfilled by a technical
- Wireless/Telecom background preferable
- Experience with revenue assurance systems or analysis a plus, WeDo revenue assurance
systems a bonus
Compensation: $74,520.00/Yr. - $102,810.00/Yr. Uncapped Commission:
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.