Systems Analyst -Testing: MicroSoft SQL Server &Windows (DoD Secret Clearance)
TekStream Solutions is seeking a Systems Analyst with preferred DoD/Army or Military experience to drive significant deliverables around system testing, architecture, and technical implementation efforts.
The candidate will support the Systems Engineering team in all technical aspects of implementation with a focus on technical oversight, system testing/verification, and quality assurance.
Our client has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the DC/Virginia area, as well as a three-time winner on the Inc. 500 List and two-time winner on Washington Technology's Fast50.
Candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Provide testing expertise and support and ensure testing best practices for the program to include developmental test, integration test, capacity/performance test, cybersecurity test, user acceptance test, and operational testing.
- Perform all aspects of system verification, including all phases of the testing process. Support test planning, test design, test procedures, test scripts, test execution, and test evaluation.
- Develop and execute the test plan in an operational environment
- Provide support for independent verification and validation test steps and participate in the test readiness review
- Collaborate with the Developer and coordinate the development, tracking, resolution, and reporting of test defects per test environments
- Conduct or participate in formal and informal reviews at predetermined points throughout the development life cycle
- Provide technical expertise in ensuring system designs and implementation meet DoD/Army SE principles and guidelines
- Collaborate with the Development Team and support infrastructure planning, design, implementation, and deployment
- Review Developer’s technical plans and artifacts such as Systems Engineering Plan, Test and Evaluation Management Plan, DoDAF artifacts, Systems Design Document, system architecture diagrams, test cases, test plans, test reports, etc.
- Author or assist in authoring System Engineering/technical documentation in support of acquisition milestone decisions
Candidate’s required qualifications include:
- 5-8 years of systems analysis, testing, IV&V, requirements analysis, and systems engineering (preferably with a DoD and/or Army background)
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Experienced with test methodologies and test types such as regression test, progression test, smoke test, etc.
- Proven expertise in executing test plans, document results, generate test reports, and create and manage requirements traceability matrixes and data generation.
- Knowledgeable with test tools such as HP ALM Suite, Load Runner
- Knowledgeable with Tableau, and Oracle Suite capabilities. Hands-on experience building systems using these capabilities is a plus
- Knowledgeable with DoD Acquisition Framework and Technology Army Regulations such as AR 25-1, AR 25-2
- Knowledge of DoDAF is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- An active secret clearance is required for this position.
- ITILv3 Foundation Certification.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support Technician (MCP).
- Experience in supporting COTS applications.
- Experience in Forensic Laboratory environment.
- CompTIA A+ or higher certification.
If this position feels right for you, click the Apply button below! In the application process, you can attach your resume for our review. If your LinkedIn profile is up-to-date, you can just click the Apply with LinkedIn button to submit your profile!
TekStream Solutions is a Consulting Services Organization with Recruiting, Delivery, and Managed Services expertise in the IT Federal Space. We partner with key suppliers of the federal government. TekStream offers information technology and engineering professionals the opportunity to work with award-winning agencies, supporting a wide array of government sectors.