Systems Analyst / Data Analyst with solid SQL / T-SQL and Excel
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Position Type: Direct Hire
Residency Status: U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Why Join Our Team
- Great company culture with energetic, collaborative team
- Join downtown Fort Worth company with tens of $billions in assets.
- Learn Data Modeling!
- You will get to perform complex data analysis and deliver solutions using SQL and T-SQL, and even Excel.
- SQL Server environment with Denodo as the data virtualization tool. Learn Denodo!
- You will get to perform analysis on moderately sized data sets with emphasis on data quality and anomalies
Most of what you do will revolve around SQL Server and SQL / T-SQL, and Microsoft Excel. In addition to the above, there will be heavy data clean up, writing new queries, etc.
What We Require:
- Able to write moderately complex SQL, Stored Procedures, and Functions for SQL Server you will be tested on your skills here before we can present you to our client!
- Data Profiling (both manual and tool-driven)
- Data analysis for data quality of moderately sized data sets
- Well versed in Excel.
- Bachelor s degree
- Any sort of Data Modeling or BI / Reporting experience where you have defined the semantic layer (i.e., abstraction layer, etc.) is extremely helpful.
- Data Architecture
- Denodo experience would make you stand out!
- Ability to write Excel macros a plus, but not required
- Experience with Master Data Management tools of any sort (looking for the MDM experience, not necessarily tool experience)
- XML / JSON
- Experience as a Business Analyst where you have gathered user requirements, especially with a data slant to it.
- Experience building BI/reporting solutions (generally involving a lot of the data analysis, data quality, etc.)
- Agile / Scrum / CSM a plus