ALTEK Information Technology, Inc. is currently recruiting for:
Systems Analyst (ENS)
Location: Columbia, MD Duration: Contract to Hire
The Systems Analyst - ENS ensures the assigned system operates normally, acts as a tier-2 support resource, and works with customers to enroll new participants into the HIE. The Systems Analyst – ENSS will perform documented tasks critical to maintaining system health and operational excellence. They will work with internal staff to coordinate changes and document new features related to their assigned system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Perform day to day operational tasks to maintain healthy system function
2. Respond to support requests that are not resolved by tier-1 support team
3. Work directly with customers to onboard new participants into the HIE
4. Work within tools to help develop integration channels for ENS alerts
5. Understand how to generate reports of the assigned system to track utilization of services.
6. Coordinate with vendors and internal resources to ensure operational excellence
7. Maintain compliance with privacy & security requirements in accordance with policy
8. Train and teach members of staff when necessary
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
•Understanding of computer science or information systems principles
•Ability to create and understand technical documentation
•Outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with both a technical and non-technical audience
•Ability to evaluate and solve complex problems and issues.
Education and/or Experience:
•Bachelors or Master's degree required in computer science or information systems.
•Experience with Microsoft Office with proficiency in excel
***For immediate consideration PLEASE send all resumes to the recruiter listed below with (19-00134) in the subject line of your email.
Recruiter: Harshad Sawant
241 East 4th St, # 205 Frederick, MD, 21701