Job ID: 2113516 Location:
WASHINGTON , DC , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
SecretPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking a Systems Analyst (Tier II)
to support a large federal government agency. Employee will perform on-site, at a secure government location on one of three shifts, including some weekends and holidays. Description of Duties
Qualifications Required Education & Experience
- Monitors, controls, troubleshoots and remediates system related problems in a data communications network.
- Performs second-level problem determination, incident resolution, service request completion and periodic system health checks.
- Interfaces with end users and Tier III support elements.
- Monitor, track, analyze and respond to system alerts. Coordinate and perform system recovery activities.
- Configure, test/troubleshoot, deploy and issue IT assets to include mobile devices, tokens, laptops, etc..
- AA Degree in related discipline and one year related experience; Or, High School and two (2) years of related experience with relevant certification.
- Ability to focus on ticketing and monitoring systems for sustained periods.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and comply with data entry standards.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with experience working directly with end-users, including VIPs.
- Basic knowledge of networking principles (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NAT, switches, routers, ports, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of mobile device platforms (iOS, Android and Blackberry).
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 workstations.
Desired Experience & Certifications:
- Interim Secret clearance to start work. Must be eligible to receive Secret clearance.
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+
- ITIL Foundations
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.