Apex Systems has a financial client looking for a Sr. Programmer Analyst. This position would be working with project teams to gather requirements to turn into technical deliverables for the integrations teams. Please send your resume to Jeremy at if interested.
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Location: Telecommute option available
Integration Services Support
- Function as a member of project teams to define all aspects of Mulesoft integrations between systems.
- Analyze current and future state of integration efforts.
- Coordinate with Application Specific Analysts and Enterprise Architecture resources to effectively define data integration between applications
- Create Integration Designs for Requests and Projects based on Information Services standards, and assure that all integration designs and data mapping align with Information Services and Enterprise Architecture Best Practices.
- Assist with testing and troubleshooting of new interfaces, including coordination of data flow between integration components, and the creation of defects, as deemed necessary by the Project Manager.
- Assist with coordination of any file transfers required to support integration efforts.
- Work with Enterprise Architecture and vendor resources for changes to web service contracts and RAML, when applicable.
- Support existing Integration Tools, Mulesoft and Verastream
- Provide technical assistance/guidance to other areas and business lines for integration support
- Provide analysis support to developers and callers for break-fix issues/incidents.
- Keep current knowledge of tools, techniques and components being used in the industry through research and apply this knowledge to ongoing development of standards.
- Create and maintain documentation for internal integration processes
- Manage internal projects and efforts to improve infrastructure, integration components or other applications/processes as assigned.
- Knowledge of relational databases using SQL language a plus
- Fidelity Systematics Banking Applications a plus
- JIRA experience a plus
- Ability to create and modify diagrams in Visio
- Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions based on customer requirements
- Ability to present high-level ideas clearly and concisely.
- Familiarity with data visualization concepts
- Ability to liaison between lines of Business and I.T.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or