Location: Hybrid Remote - 3 Days Onsite Required Analyst Commodity III (EI3) – Application Migration and Modernization – Forms Primary Needs: • Position will reside within the Innovation, Architecture, and Infrastructure (IAI) team at Client.
• Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will be assigned to a project dealing with various access forms relative to applications; these forms define the access that should be granted to various aspects of the application.
• The position is aimed at working with a project manager (and at times, various technical leads and business contacts) for the following tasks:
o Assisting with requirements
o Coordinating access forms start and completion
o Assisting with implementation schedules
o Taking meeting minutes
o Follow up on action items with business or other teams
o Responsible for coordinating meetings with other cross-functional teams
• Candidate should be an experienced (minimum of 8+ years’ experience) Business Systems Analyst with prior experience with infrastructure and application access forms (service now and/or identity management experience is a plus).
• Candidate should be able to conduct analysis of data, update documentation, conduct meetings, and provide status updates.
• Highly organized, proactive and detailed individual.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills, given the high potential for senior executive interactions.
• Will work with a matrixed/cross-functional team of Client full time and contract staff.
• Must be a self-starter with attention to detail, possessing a solid work ethic.
• Contract to initially run from candidate’s start date through December 31, 2022.
• Applicants must be U.S.-based and able to work full time.
• Expectation is candidate will work onsite in Lake County, IL.
• The individual will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish tasks.
• Performs a variety of tasks:
o Understand, communicate and analyze application data (e.g. status, type, etc.)
o Draft/Write user-friendly content (e.g. minutes, Teams updates, emails, etc.) that meets needs of the target audience in accordance with Client IAI requirements and standards.
o Create process flow diagrams if required (e.g. swim lanes, etc.)
o Independently gather information from business, technical or compliance teams and use thought leadership to take the appropriate action.
• Be able to work under general supervision.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Documentation: Update SDLC documentation, presentations, provide data metrics, input/update issues and risks, can effectively take minutes during meeting, update Teams channel and send emails.
• Communication: Written and verbal communications to program team and at times, to other levels of the organization.
• Ability to Work on Multiple Deliverables at the Same Time: Effectively manage working with multiple teams and/or tasks to ensure meeting timelines; also, ability to prioritize own work in doing so. Qualifications:
• Primary Needs on page 1.
• 8+ years of senior business system analyst with strong emphasis on application migrations
• Infrastructure background is required for this position
• Expectation is candidate will work onsite in Lake County, IL Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience with using MS Word, Visio and Teams
• Advanced Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, etc.)
• Familiarity with Organization Change Management experience/knowledge.
• Experience with various access forms as it relates to applications and Service Now.
• Understanding of the systems development lifecycle.