By Light is seeking a Systems Analyst to perform Agile requirements elaboration, using Agile DevOps principles and Design Thinking in support of the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Solutions Delivery Division (SDD) Code Maintenance and Data Processing Operations contract. This contract oversees a portfolio of critical data warehousing, business intelligence, claims processing, Fraud Waste and Abuse, time and expense reporting, PHI management, human resources and other clinical ancillary tools used by DHA in their support of warfighters and their families.
By Light provides a broad range of hardware, software, engineering, and IT integration services. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, we support defense, civilian, commercial, and health IT customers worldwide. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401(k) match.
* The position requires interviewing stakeholders; gathering and distilling requirements in the form of User Stories and Epics; assist in assigning levels of effort and prioritizing backlog iteams; collate technical input and develop Design Documentation.
* Associate's Degree or higher
* At least 1-3 years experience with Agile Requirements elicitation and distillation, user stories and epics, design documentation, and creation of Agile artifacts.
* Experience with Serena Requirements Management, Rational Doors or similar tool for requirements management.
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
* Must have a minimum active ADP II clearance
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Department: Information Technology