Come join a growing bank at the heart of the innovation, technology, green tech and life sciences space. We continue to expand our global footprint and our digital technology is at the core of everything we do.
Work within our Private Banking Technology team and be part of a growing team that helps ensure our applications and technology can deliver the capabilities to support our growing banking operations, as well as support our expansion roadmap. You will work closely with cross-functional business, technology and vendor teams to ensure we are delivering the right-sized solutions to meet current, future and long-term needs in support of our credit product processing and continuing expansion efforts.
We are looking for a Systems Analyst, who has experience in Encompass and Private Banking systems with understanding of Consumer Banking products, has strong business and systems analysis skills, and can work with minimal guidance to deliver their assignments. As Systems Analyst, you ideally should have some experience in Encompass or Digital Insight platforms, working on SaaS solutions for private banking system implementations in the US.
As a Systems Analyst you will perform business systems analysis and specifications associated with change requests, projects, assessments and escalated production issues. Responsible for technical assessments, analysis, requirements, configurations, testing and implementation of incremental enhancements/change requests and other minor releases to SVB's Private Banking systems, their associated interfaces and business processes and procedures.
Serve as a liaison with the business owners to facilitate the elicitation and prioritization of business requirements including but not limited to interface design, user interface specifications and computer systems report design. Act as a senior consultant to the business, striving to meet their business and compliance objectives with innovative, cost effective and efficient solutions, leveraging existing infrastructure and capabilities whenever possible. Serve as the liaison between technology and business end users. Responsible for working with stakeholders to analyze business requirements and produce specifications for any changes to technology applications.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into a functional system design and specification document.
- Technology and system related analysis using knowledge of current applications, interfaces and data structures to recommend solutions and provide input
- Facilitate and participant in design white-boarding sessions to ensure prioritized business needs are met within SVB standards
- Provide leadership and support for system production issues, change requests and maintenance.
- Maintain knowledge and specification documentation.
- Able to manage and direct, with authority, remote team members to quickly resolve business critical production incidents successfully.
- Prepare and present subject matter knowledge, analysis, options, solutions in both written and presentations to internal and external audiences
- Regularly apply advanced data analysis skills to understand detailed data flows between systems and within systems for their domain.
- Configure systems and develop expertise in system functionality and design
- Understand points of interaction and impact on other systems across the enterprise
- Understand client needs and pain points; recommend enhancements to release tracks
- Assist in developing and executing test scripts
- Perform and/or participate in testing releases prior to installing in production
- Assist with performing applications changes and configurations
- Manage the installation of maintenance/patches and software upgrades
- Convert application designs into data model and data mapping specifications
- Manage end-to-end from idea to delivery of enhancements and changes to systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Prior work experience with Salesforce.com and application management
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or equivalent experience
- Experience working in information technology domain within Banking or Financial Services industry
- Experience interfacing with Private Banking / Consumer Banking business units / corresponding systems
- Experience with development coding and relational database (SQL) queries
- Advanced knowledge and analytical skills of systems integration through web services, ETL, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Ability to execute and prioritize several tasks, initiate and conduct meetings with team and peers.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to streamline complex requirements to simplify Business Processes
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Being able to communicate effectively with colleagues, customers and clients.
- Being confident to have face to face interactions with Business / stakeholders
- Not being afraid to pick up the phone to talk to people
- Ability to understand data flows and how applications interface with one another (including upstream / downstream)
- Quick Thinking - being able to think on the spot quickly to minimize business impact and make key decisions
- Basic level of understanding regarding IT infrastructure e.g. understanding networks, circuits, routers, etc.
- Flexible, Friendly and Approachable
- Experience with configuration of Encompass (a.k.a. EllieMae) a plus
- Writing SQL queries and navigating databases will be required as part of troubleshooting or looking at data for the Business