USA-SC-Mauldin-211 BiLo Boulevard Store Code:
Arch-Dat Bus Intel and Anlytcs (2762929)
Retail Business Services is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, providing services to five East Coast grocery brands: Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the size and scale of the local brands to and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued.For more information, visit https:// www.retailbusinessservices.com .
This is a DataOps role responsible to leverage DevOps principles, such as collaboration and automation for data administration workflows, machine learning workloads, along with partnering with the senior members of the team to unify development, security and operations role.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Increase our deployment velocity, including the process for deploying models and data pipelines into production.
- Improve the creation of dependable releases.
- Build and maintain infrastructure as code (IaC) in the cloud, that can scale when needed.
- Build and maintain data pipelines for analytics, model evaluation and training (includes versioning, compliance and validation)
- Create lightweight custom monitoring solution using PowerShell, Kusto queries to monitor the health of the Azure services in the environment
- Working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Code review, unit test automation, Build & Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management)
- Establish Automated Code Quality, Assembly Testing and Performance Testing Solutions on top of Continuous Integration Pipelines
- Shorten development cycles for our AI/ML systems:
- Help us build and automate our AI/ML workstream from data analysis, experimentation, operationalization, model training, model tuning to visualization
- Design and implement automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Voluminous know-how about multiple Scripting languages like Bash, Python, PowerShell.
- Managed environments DEV, SIT, QA, UAT and PROD for various releases and designed instance strategies
- Lead ongoing governance modernization efforts, including policy, security, compliance, and change management.
- Prepare for automation by developing the strategy, teams, and roadmaps to IT Modernization.
- Leverage Cloud, DevOps, DevSecOps, MLOps, AIOps and containerization expertise to design, build, and deliver modernized infrastructure via scripting, workflows, and automation
- Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides highly innovative and creative solutions.
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product.
- Works under consultative direction toward pre-determined long-range goals and objectives.
- 70% Development and 30% Operations
- Experience in DevOps/DataOps/DevSecOps/MLOps
- 2 or more accomplished ML/DataLake projects
- Experience with containerization/orchestration technologies like Kubernetes, Docker
- Scripting ability with Python, Powershell & YAML
- Experience with at least one other Cloud platform (Azure preferred)
- Knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling concepts and disciplines including machine learning algorithms
- Analyzing source system data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge of distributed computing concepts. Experience with Spark, Databricks is a plus.
- Experience in test-driven development methodology
- In depth understanding of Cloud Migration methodologies and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or work experience in similar related field.
- Minimum 4 to 8 years IT experience encompassing the following:
- Working experience with SDLC and deliverables associated with each phase.
- Knowledge of Data Modeling.
- Knowledge of Data Visualization Best Practices.
- Experience working with industry-leading Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience working with industry-leading database technologies.
- Experience in Advanced SQL techniques.
- Experience in delivering Machine Learning and Data Science projects
Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication communications skills; able to articulate complex technical topics for non-technical audiences.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and develop creative solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and self-direct.
Retail Business Services is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities.
If you have a disability and require assistance in the application process, please contact our Talent Acquisition Department at firstname.lastname@example.org>
Job Requisition: 253916_external_USA-SC-Mauldin_6152022