Address: USA-MA-Quincy-1385 Hancock Street
Store Code: 0993-Solutions Dev-Dist&Transp (2762318)
Retail Business Services is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, providing services to five East Coast grocery brands: Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the size and scale of the local brands to and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued.For more information, visit https:// www.retailbusinessservices.com .
Analyst IV Systems - WMS/Distribution is an experienced IT professional dealing with the implementation, enhancement, validation, and maintenance of IT application and/or infrastructure systems in support of our retail distribution center operations. We are implementing a state-of-the-art Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) Application from Manhattan Associates called Manhattan Active Warehouse Management (MAWM) at a Distribution Center. A Systems Analyst IV performs the following major activities:
Principle Duties and Responsibilities :
• Works collaboratively with partners in IT, business areas and vendors in understanding, documenting, and enhancing business requirements to create functional and technical specifications
• Leads the design, build, validation, implementation, and maintenance of application systems required for warehouse/distribution center operations in support of our current and future business needs
• Leads analyzing and documenting detail data interfaces requirements to and from various warehouse management applications, in particular, the WMS application
• Interfaces with IT PMO, QA, architecture, and service delivery teams among others in support of delivering timely, qualitative, robust, and scalable solutions
• Helps partner teams determine whether a solution(s) needs to be developed internally or procured from external sources
• Helps determine integration needs and design/development/solution patterns that can be reused optimally
• Interfaces with and guides software engineers and/or vendor partners in providing clarifications on design patterns, as needed
• Performs solution verification to ensure the solution is built in accordance with the specifications meeting business and technical requirements
• Provides support and/or interfaces with support teams, internal or external, to ensure business and technical issues with applications and/or infrastructure are resolved timely and effectively
• Participates/partners with business partners and QA in creating test plans, help setup test data, and assist in test plan execution
• B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field. Master's degree is a plus
• 8 to 10+ years of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) experience in a technical capacity
• Thorough understanding of traditional retail distribution center four-walls receiving and shipping activities
• 5+ years of hands-on technical experience with implementing warehouse management systems - application configuration, data analysis, data interfaces, programming/scripting, troubleshooting, etc.
• Skilled in converting business requirements into functional and technical designs
Skills and Abilities:
• Manhattan Active Warehouse Management (MAWM) implementation experience is a plus while Manhattan Warehouse Open Systems (WMOS) implementation experience is acceptable. Open to implementation experience with other leading WMS applications. Supply chain experienced with logistics, transportation systems
• Software experienced with all facility tools including warehouse slotting, labor forecasting and labor management, batch selection, voice picking tools and other operational improvement/efficiency tools.
• Experienced with business functions and best practices for warehouse management and operations.
• Prior experience and familiarity with grocery and/or retail vertical markets
• Solid understanding of Supply Chain processes
• Experience with working on large enterprise IT projects implementation involving WMS and its integration with Transportation Management Systems (TMS), Forecasting and Replenishment systems, Finance, etc.
• Oral and/or written communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Ability to influence others
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proven history of on time delivery, in budget and quality delivery of medium to large projects
• Ability to manage own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive timelines and budgets
• Experience of SDLC methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
Retail Business Services is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities.
If you have a disability and require assistance in the application process, please contact our Talent Acquisition Department at email@example.com>
Job Requisition: 205134_external_USA-MA-Quincy