Long term contract role
Atlanta, GA or Phoenix, AZ
Direct client: Immediate client interview
- Identifies digital key performance indicators; analyze, understand, and communicate performance trends and optimization recommendations; and provide insights and technical documentation to help accelerate the success of digital strategies and tactics.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements and ask probing questions to fully understand business needs and how they relate to key performance measurements.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in the analytics and marketing space.
- Advocate for highest impact needs and provide inputs for ROI analysis
- Create, maintain, and interpret reports, including long-term trends, campaign and/or page performance, and customer segments.
- Use web analytics data to recognize patterns and trends to understand visitor behavior and identify improvement opportunities.
- Monitor the integrity of all web analytics data, working with platform owners to correct data collection issues where necessary.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to foster data-driven strategy and execution.
- Manage and execute analytics installs, changes, and customization via tag management.
- Propose, manage, and execute branding and analytics strategies.
- Keep pace with industry changes, technologies, and strategies.
- Predicts potential problems for data, applications and/or systems and provides recommended solutions.
- Prepares and maintains detailed design specifications per approved standards/procedures.
- Participates in on-call rotation and performs escalated support for production applications that involves advanced troubleshooting.
- Participates in, or leads, internal initiatives for the implementation, use, and improvement of processes, procedures, guidelines, and metrics for Systems Analysis team or IT organization.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics report suite design
- Experience with Adobe Analytics implementations using DTM/Launch.
- At least 6 years of experience in Adobe Analytics along with DTM (Dynamic tag manager)/Launch.
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the area of systems analysis to equal four years.