Job Title: Systems Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Fulltime or Contract to hire
****Must have strong experience with SQL Queries*****
The Systems Analyst provides technical expertise and documentation to support the development, enhancement, and maintenance of the company’s systems. The Systems Analyst analyzes and defines data, workflows, and system processes. The Systems Analyst will make informed decisions about functionality and document system requirements. The key to success in this role is having the ability to recognize and understand trends, collaborate with cross-functional teams and solve complex problems. This position will be focused on (but not limited to) Sales.
• Leads and provides systems analysis for moderately complex applications, websites, databases, data, systems, integration, reporting and processes.
• As the subject matter expert, researches and recommends solutions of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
• Leads and facilitates collaborative systems requirement gathering sessions.
• Translates business requirements into functional requirements by asking probing questions to fully understand business needs and how they relate to key performance measurements. Then implements computer system and functional requirements.
• Predicts potential problems for applications and/or systems and provides recommended solutions.
• Advocate for highest impact needs and provide inputs for ROI analysis.
• Prepares, maintains and archives detailed systems design specifications per approved standards/procedures.
• Creates or updates project systems analysis artifacts using disciplined processes, procedures and standards.
• Participates in on-call support rotation; performs escalated support for production applications that involve advanced troubleshooting.
• Participates in, or leads, internal initiatives for the implementation, use, and improvement of processes, procedures, guidelines, and metrics for Systems Analysis team or IT organization.
• Provides technical leadership & mentoring to less senior members on and off the team. Consults with other teams regarding technology solutions for business needs and/or problem resolution. Proactively seeks out opportunities to collaborate with other IT teams on project assignments and problem escalation.
• Collaborate with internal and external teams to foster overall IT and team strategy, and execution.
• Keep pace with industry changes, technologies, and strategies.
• Keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills and excellent communications skills.
• Self-motivated with strong commitment to team environment dynamics.
• Critical and creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated team player with skill in fostering a collaborative, team environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience required in a Systems Analyst role.
• Strong understanding of both Sales and IT disciplines preferred.
• Strong experience writing SQL queries.
• Experience on one or more project teams using an Agile methodology.
• Experience working as part of a collaborative team.
Sr. Technical Recruiter, IntraEdge