Responsible for delivery and support of the information technology infrastructure. Participate in systems design and execute systems implementation projects, focusing on comprehensive delivery of IT services to meet the requirements of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver and support the Bank’s physical, virtual and cloud-based IT architecture, working closely with Bank employees to deliver a superior front-line technical support experience.
- Gather and document requirements for current and proposed technology solutions specific to infrastructure, productivity and platform systems and services.
- Configure hardware and software and, if appropriate, interact ongoing with appropriate third parties to provide ongoing infrastructure and support-related services.
- Deploy and administer Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems (including the use of AD and group policy), plus support and security for devices running Apple IOS.
- As required, develop project artifacts and associated business case analysis materials from project idealization through implementation.
- Participate in systems architecture and business information flow studies.
- Identify and mitigate cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilies, documenting the Bank’s cybersecurity position as directed by management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of professional experience in IT operations and/or systems support and analysis Familiarity with GLBA and the FDIC exams process preferred.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, priorities, projects, and deadlines.
- Skilled at problem solving, follow-through and resolution.
- Ability to effectively interface with staff through senior management.
- Strong math aptitude, analytical skills, and detail orientation.
- Excellent customer service skills in a professional environment
- Demonstrated systems administration skills for a Microsoft Windows environment
This position reports directly to the Senior Systems Analyst.
Cubicle station working environment. Overtime may be required.