About the Role
* Identify and implement stable, reliable, and predictable business applications with the airports information technology environment.
* Must have experience integrating applications into existing information system environments.
* Must also have application evaluation & testing experience, leveraging industry-standard practices and tools.
* Own, develop and document best practice techniques for managing these processes within PHL. Once an application is implemented this candidate with assume the role of application owner, leading future maintenance and support work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Key resource for leading the evaluation and selection of -shrink-wrapped- business applications that align with business requirements.
* Develop, review and manage technical and business functional requirements.
* Support IT projects that have integration deliverables.
* Participate in application development projects where alignment to shrink-wrapped applications exists.
* Contribute to the development and maintenance of application integration components within the IT Master Plan.
* Lead the process of developing training materials for new and existing business applications.
* Support application issue and maintenance activities.
* Lead future technical and functional roadmap planning sessions- Must have experience in application implementations, migrations, and retirements.
* Must have a strong knowledge of enterprise infrastructure solutions
* Must be capable of communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical c-level executives, management and other team members both verbally and in written form
* Must be able to participate in technical design workshops for enterprise customers.
* Must have knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations
* Must have experience in cloud architectures, including web, application, and database components
* Must have at least 3 years of relevant application integration experience within medium to large-scale information system environments.