SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc.,
it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for defining and managing the scope of business systems projects.
Positon located in Norfolk, VA. Other locations may include Mason, OH, Indianapolis, IN, or Atlanta, GA.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications Required Qualifications
- Manages integrated functionality, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of a system.
- Creates feature test strategies and environment needs.
- Provides the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
- Leads system requirements definition, design, testing, training and implementation support
- Applies and mentors use of tools to define requirements.
- Anticipates and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Ensures high level designs including architecture requirements are accurately documented and map to approved requirements.
- Assists in developing training documentation and proactive identification of additional documentation needs.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 3 years experience with documenting requirements and/or building test cases for a variety of technologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Advanced Excel
- MS SQL reporting
- Medical Industry background
- SSRS and SSIS
- Experience testing/product quality processes tools and methods strongly preferred.
- Project management experience and training in facilitation strongly preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.