Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry's broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
HPE has an immediate need for a Systems Architect with a Full Scope Polygraph Clearance. The Systems Architect will be responsible for ensuring the success in achieving the strategic goals for the project. The principal function of the Systems Architect position is to provide a high quality, secure and resilient platform that supports the division's business needs.
In addition, candidate will analyze system capacity and throughput requirements in response to demand forecasts and operations trends to determine, plan, and provide for system capabilities required for projected workloads. Plans layout the installation of new systems or modification of existing systems. May set up and control analog or hybrid computer systems to solve mission-specific engineering problems.
Knowledgeable in multiple current technology areas, including client/server computer operating systems (thick & thin clients), networking hardware, protocols and administration, project management, and system integration across multi-tiered highly secure IT environments. Recognizes and recommends new or emerging technology or software to satisfy functional requirements and processes. Provides highly technical and/or specialized guidance concerning automation solutions to complex information processing problems related to the subject field.
- Provide Tier II & III technical support and leadership in a complex mission critical windows based environment & Citrix Based platforms.
- Understanding of the engineering life cycle to include requirements gathering, solutions design, testing, documentation, and implementation.
- Create standard operation procedures, publish articles for Server Administrators and Engineers.
- Well-developed technical and analytical skills to work closely with Service Partners to troubleshoot and identify broken processes or resolutions to trouble incidents via ESMT and submit Change Request's for global enterprise implementation.
- Quality Control check planning, integration, validation, of Field Deployment via applications, patches, security updates, and other customer deployments.
- Perform script verification checks - review event logs, review back logs, training, and documentation maintenance. Navigate in ELAN and Production systems for validation purposes of engineering scripts.
- Provide technical guidance, training, and leadership for current / new operations and engineering personnel.
- Coordinate and schedule Citrix related deployments and notify field sites of upcoming dates for full deployments.
In addition to the Full Scope Polygraph requirement, The Systems Architect will provide the following:
•Hands on experience with Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2 & 2012, Windows 7, SCCM, SCOM and Active Directory Administration
•Experience with VMWare ESX 3.5 or above
•Experience with web interfaces
•Knowledge of networking technology
•Experience with XenDesktop and Provisioning Services
•Solid troubleshooting skills
•Ability to self-learn, act on own initiative and work in a dynamic environment
•Strong oral and written communication skills are required
•Strong customer service skills
•Advanced experience with scripting in PowerShell, VB, C#
•MCSE/MCITP certifications are a plus
•Strong customer service orientation
•Hands on experience with NetTop
•Understanding of NetScaler
•Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
Candidate must have one of the following:
•12 Years of job related experience and a High School/GED diploma
•10 Years of job related experience and an Associate degree
•8 Years of job related experience and a Bachelor's degree
•6 Years of job related experience and a Master's degree
•4 Years of job related experience and a Doctorate