Solution Architecture of large-scale, enterprise-wide secure systems
Working experience and good knowledge of US Health Insurance / Health Care domain with hands on experience in IT solutions
• Provide Solutioning, architectural and design guidance to new projects, upgrades, and vendor integrations.
• Work closely with enterprise architecture, business analysis, data architecture and development teams to determine system integration needs.
• Propose and oversee implementation of new architectural solutions and enhancements to existing system design based on new technological solutions and design patterns.
• Analyze the different elements of business process and technology that can be applied to solve a specific problem.
• Propose a combination of building blocks that provides the best possible solution within the Enterprise.
• Design a solution for an existing or new problem and support the tasks and activities that are involved with its successful implementation.
• Provide overall direction, guidance, definition, and facilitation for the development of an architecture (current and future state) required to meet business strategies and goals.
• Conceive solutions, build consensus, and sell/execute solutions.
• Interact with the business partners, vendors, and technical resources.
• Develop, writes, and communicates the architectural roadmap to technical resources.
• Work on multiple highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge of two or more functional architecture areas such as security, data, or systems.
• 5 years of experience as a Solutions Architect in multiple IT areas (data, network, application, systems, etc.) required.
• Experience in technologies such as: ESB, SOA architecture, API integrations
• Experience with Java/J2EE technologies or related object-oriented programming.
• General knowledge of ETL, understand the patterns and process.
• General Knowledge of Data warehousing.
• Experience working with technical and non-technical resources.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers and all levels of the organization.
• Excellent organizational and presentation skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision.
• Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills including the ability to manage conflict and find mutually acceptable resolutions.
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.