Title: Software Developer
Location: Durham NC 27705
- Client is seeking a short term (approx. 9 months) resource to provide development support for the architecture, design, develop, modification, testing, and implementation of the required changes to the Online Verification (OLV) System for implementing DES/SCUBI interface, interface and to redesign OLV to be a complete ASP.NET application that consumes internal and external services through Enterprise Service Broker (ESB) web services.
- The modifications to the OLV System must be written in ASP.NET/Java and be able to support any enhancements related to these required modifications within the core application.
- All changes to the application and its infrastructure must be addressed in a professional manner using System Development Life Cycle methodology to ensure success, and to meet the business needs of the department.
- Local candidates are highly desired and must work onsite at RTP location.
- 7 Years Full life-cycle development experience supporting applications written in Microsoft ASP.NET web forms, MVC and Web Services using SOAP/REST
- Nice to have 5 years Full life-cycle development experience supporting applications written in Java, J2EE, JMS, JDBC and Web Services using SOAP/REST
- 5 Years’ Experience programming with Microsoft Identity Model, Queues and SQL databases
- 7 Years’ Experience with structured system development methodologies, preferably waterfall method
- 7 Years’ Experience Ability to translate and communicate highly technical concepts to both technical and non-IT business users
- 7 Years’ Experience Ability to develop relationships/ partnerships with customers
- 5 Years’ Extensive expertise conducting problem analysis and issue resolution
- 7 Years’ Experience monitoring, supporting/maintaining and developing applications in a distributed environment using Microsoft technology
- 5 year’s Knowledge and understanding of Web Services Interface
- Nice to have Experience with test environment design, setup, load, and refresh concepts and procedures.
- 7 Years’ Desired Experience performing business requirements definitions, reviewing functional specifications, developing test plans, & performing application testing
- 7 Years’ Desired Excellent written skills including experience using Microsoft Office tools (Word and Excel)
- 3 years Desired Experience programming in Microsoft Entity Framework
- Able to work without assistance.
- Can provide leadership to others
- Able to manage complex work efforts.
- May have advanced education.
- May have deep industry experience
About our Company: -
22nd Century technologies is a Minority (MBE) that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours. “22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."