Description Job Description:
Leidos is looking for Architect support at both the Application and System level for Identity Access and Credentials Management (ICAM) services. This position is located in Reston, VA and requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
System Architect support is required for Enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management systems affecting multiple networks, applications, technologies, infrastructure, IT processes, IT policies, and information security requirements. The work addresses enterprise information sharing objectives which call for proactive collaboration as both a participant and a leader. A major goal is to develop enterprise-level security services architecture, engineering artifacts and architect solutions supporting critical environments. All architectures or capabilities produced are compliant with governance and standards. The Systems Architect shall collaborate with technical teams across the Enterprise. The Systems Architect shall establish effective partnerships and industry organizations. The Systems Architect shall collaborate with industry organizations to develop solutions to ICAM challenges. The Systems Architect shall effectively translate stakeholder requirements into use case definitions. The Systems Architect shall conduct capability gap analysis. The Systems Architect shall assess technology features. The Systems Architect shall generate capability roadmaps and schedules to address service adoption guidance. The Systems Architect shall be a representative in technical meetings and ensure that management is kept well informed to support technical decisions. The Systems Architect shall support technical initiatives and support the evolution of various environments.
- BS Degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience leading tactical and strategic technical integrator researching and integrating design strategies into delivered capabilities.
- Experience with product specifications.
- Experience with compliance standards.
- Experience with user expectations.
- Experience with partners' application services solutions.
- Experience with access control security services, including dependencies on other capabilities.
- Experience adjudicating competing priorities.
- Experience adding user requirements to technical project roadmaps and schedules.
- Experience assisting with decision making by conducting alternatives analyses of capability enhancements.
- Experience conducting information systems security analyses or reviews.
- Experience dealing with security vulnerabilities associated with cross-domain operational environments.
- Experience participating in forums that address key areas such as strategy, architecture, policy, roadmaps, key processes, dependencies, interoperability, technology, and governance.
- Experience recommending architectural enhancements to enterprise ICAM services.
- Experience evaluating and applying new technologies to enterprise ICAM services.
- Experience developing and integrating solutions consistent with requirements.
- Experience with enterprise level deployments.
- Experience with data attribute validation, acquisition, management and repurposing for use in digital policies and processes as the basis of secure solutions.
- Experience drafting and presenting program documentation at all stakeholder levels.
- Experience supporting implementation of authentication, authorization, and auditing to include customer governance, technical specifications, standards, policy definitions, and customer interfaces.
- Experience delivering integrated security solutions across multiple security domains.
- Experience communicating with stakeholders at all levels to identify and shape solutions that meet both performance and Information Assurance requirements.
External Referral Bonus:
- Experience with security processes and policies, Security Initiatives, Data Security policies and requirements, and accreditation processes.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with access control and identity management as applied to provisioning systems, workflow systems, user attributes, and role based permissions.
- Experience translating secure identity assertions across controlled interfaces.
- Experience delivering enterprise level capabilities that drive new standards.
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Security Architecture and EngineeringPay Range: