Systems Architect SAP-HR MN, Eagan 55121 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen Skills: Architect, SAP-HR, HCM, ITSM, SNOW, DevOps, Agile, CSM, VersionOne
We are seeking a Systems Architect with SAP Human Resources (SAP-HR)
experience and functional expertise with the SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) Business Suite. Qualified candidates will have experience with IT Service Management (ITSM) and supporting an Agile environment. Experience with ServiceNow (SNOW) is preferred. Location Note:
This position works on-site. Role and responsibilities include:
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) level guidance to a project engineering team
- Develop technical strategies to support budget and schedule considerations for IT infrastructure
- Provide technical leadership, as needed, for network design, engineering, implementation, and operational support
- Support requirements and analysis definition for SAP modules, testing, and configuration
- Support development of functional requirements and mapping, configurations, and transaction/control tables
- U.S. citizenship or Green Card Holder (minimum past 5 years residence in U.S.)
- Current Public Trust or ability to pass a Background Investigation to obtain Public Trust (required to start work)
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline preferred
- 10+ years of technical expertise supporting systems architecture and software development with SAP including SAP-HR and SAP HCM
- Functional expertise with SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) sub-modules: Personnel Administration (PA), Organizational Management (OM), Employee Self Service (ESS), eCareer, and Enterprise Health and Safety (EHS)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to excel in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies; Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus
- Experience with ITSM; SNOW preferred
- Experience with DevOps and Agile solutions using VersionOne
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at email@example.com or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .