NO 3RD PARTY, LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
REMOTE TO START THEN ONSITE
The Data Analyst works with the Team Lead of the Analytics Team within the Data Management & Analytics Group. The main responsibilities are designing and building analytics calculators and working with the rest of the team to manage and support analytics data.
- Write detailed data requirements for analytics applications
- Evaluate data sources and technology options, recommend appropriate solutions, and create the functional specifications that meet those requirements
- Perform data analysis and data mapping as required.
- Build analytics calculators to pull data from various sources and publish calculated analytics data to enterprise data repository
- Build/Support scheduler to manage data processes.
- Build/Support data insights dashboards/reports using data visualization tools like Tableau.
- Build/Support data loaders for analytics applications using AWS tools.
- Continuous learning – Take initiative to learn new technologies and framework to build modern cloud native data driven applications and Insights
- Community participation – partner with other EV IT teams to share experiences, provide guidance and seek help.
- Partner effectively with all levels of the organization and be responsible for direct interaction with clients
- Collaborate with the support team to analyze and resolve production system issues, take on ad hoc user requests, analyze data and generate reports
- Strong understanding of Investment Data and Investment Management industry
- Knowledge of quantitative and statistical methods used in the investment industry
- Hands-on experience building analytics algorithms using AWS tools
- Hands-on experience working with Docker containers
- 5 plus years of experience working with performance and analytics data
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively in both formal and informal contexts in a fashion tailored for the audience
- Ability to deliver under stress in a fast-paced environment
- Strong process analysis and problem solving skills.
- Practical understanding of relational database design
- Bachelor’s degree