BACK TO WORK AND READY TO HIRE!
Aurora Innovations, LLC (www.aurora-innovations.com) is a growing engineering services company supporting government agencies in the Washington metropolitan area. We are searching for a talented engineer to provide systems engineering support to the FAA's Enterprise Services organization. Below is a description of the work to be performed.
Join our our talented team to deliver high-value mission-critical Systems Engineering and Program Management solutions. We are A THINK AHEAD!
• Interact with FAA customers on a daily basis, providing technical support at meetings and via presentations and technical papers
• Engage in systems engineering activities including architecture risk management, alternatives analysis and requirements definition/development
• Participate in vendor design reviews and technical interchange meetings
• Provide general systems engineering and technical expertise
• BS Engineering up to 10 years
• Strong background in systems engineering principles
• Strong interpersonal, written & oral communications skills a must
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Experience with risk management a plus
• Familiarity with the FAA a plus
Occasional travel based on customer needs may be required.
Aurora Innovations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.